1. Are there currently physical stores where I can buy the locks?
Currently our locks are only available online.
You can place an order Online by choosing the right privacy door lock here, or by sending a request or PO to email@example.com, and we will send you an invoice.
2. Can I place an order using a purchase order (PO)?
Yes! Please send the PO to firstname.lastname@example.org .
3. Can you do overnight shipping?
Yes! Overnight shipping is available for orders made before 2PM. Otherwise, locks will be sent the following business day.
4. Where are the locks are shipped from?
The locks are sent from our head office in Brooklyn, New York.
5. How to place an order?
You can place an order Online or Send a request or PO to email@example.com and get an invoice.
6. Which is the best lock to use for non-English speakers?
For Non-English Speakers, we have Privacy Indicator Lock in 26D Satin Chrome with Image Indicator.
7. How to decide if I need a Left or Right handed lock?
If you look at indicator (from outside) and your hinges are on the right side, you need to order Right-sided lock. If you look at indicator (from outside) and your hinges are on the left side, you need to order left-sided lock.
8. What door thickness are your locks suitable for?
Door thickness is 1-3/16” to 2”
9. What is the difference between countersunk vs non-countersunk holes on back cover plate?
Specially drilled holes to insure that flat head screws sit flush to the inside cover. Check here
10. What is the Return Policy?
In case you change your mind and decided to use some other products, we accept the return of unused and uninstalled locks in the original packaging and sellable condition within 30 days after delivery.
- The 20% restocking fee will be charged.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- The credit is issued to the original payment method within 10 days.
11. What is the Warranty Policy?
We value the trust you place in us. And we take great pride in the quality of our products. That’s why we offer a free replacement warranty on all of our locks.
We are constantly working with our customers to upgrade our products based on their feedback. Therefore, should you be dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact us so we have the chance to correct it. We want you to shop with confidence, without worrying about whether you'll like our locks.
- We approve the exchange after confirming that the defect is introduced by a manufacturer.
- If your item is under warranty and you wish to exchange for a more expensive item, you may do so but would have to pay the difference.
- Warranty is not terminated with replacement item but will last for the remainder of the warranty from the original purchase.
You can find the warranty exchange form
You may also visit our FAQ Page for our most frequently asked questions.